TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- It is a Buddhist pagoda-style monument on Anadu Hill of the former Pumdi Bhumdi Village Development Committee, in the district of Kaski, Nepal.
- Shanti Stupa in Pokhara was built by Nipponzan-Myōhōji monk Morioka Sonin with local supporters under the guidance of Nichidatsu Fujii, a Buddhist monk and the founder of Nipponzan-Myōhōji.
- Shanti is a Sanskrit word meaning peace, also widely used in the Nepali and Hindi languages, and Shanti Stupa means Peace Pagoda. Shanti Stupa shrine was built as a symbol of peace.
- Situated at the height of 1100 meters on the Anadu Hill, Nichidatsu Fujii laid the foundation stone along with relics of the Buddha on 12 September 1973.
- Shanti Stupa in Pokhara has also become a tourist attraction.
- It provides a panoramic view of the Annapurna range, Pokhara city and Fewa Lake.