TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- Located in Kathmandu Durbar Square in Trishul Chowk, which is attached to the Hanuman Dhoka Palace.
- Constructed in 1564 by King Mahendra Malla.
- It is said that the temple was built in the shape of a yantra, a mystical diagram said to have magical powers, due to a suggestion that came straight from the mouth of Goddess Taleju herself.
- According to the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation, Taleju Bhawani made a special appearance at the temple’s dedication ceremony.
- Legend has it that Goddess Taleju Bhawani showed up undercover, disguised as a bee.
- It is only during the Maha Nawami of Dashain festival that the door of Taleju Bhawani of Kathmandu Durbar Square opens to the public. Dashain, festival usually falls in the month of Septemberor October and is actually celebrated for 15 days.