TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- Swargadwari is a hilltop temple surrounded by pine forests and rhododendron trees, located in Pyuthan district of Nepal.
- The origin of this temple is connected to a conventional story. It mentions that when Guru Maharaj Narayan Khatri had dug out the land, where the present pilgrimage site is located, he obtained curd mixed rice and fire. He had explained that these things were those buried by pandavas in Dwapar yuga, when they worshipped in this place before departing to heaven(Swarga). This holy fire is still burning since ages and the ashes from this fire is said to be effective for headache, stomachache, etc.
- Guru Maharaj, the founder of this temple, had also practiced various yagyas at this pilgrimage site to reinstate moral laws and to eliminate calamities on the existing civilization besides herding and milking thousands of cows. Before departing from his physical body, he also managed to teach the rituals he started to his disciples which are still carried out today.
- The temple is located at an elevation of 2300m giving scenic views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Annapurna and rhododendron forest.
- Visitors can observe Bhajan and Kirtan are performed daily. Other holy rituals such as rudri, lakh baati, etc are also carried out.