TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- Shey Phoksundo Lake is considered one of the most beautiful and exotic tourist destinations located in Dolpo, the largest territorial district and this trek is a short and easy journey to one of the most beautiful and deepest lakes of Nepal along with the view of Kanjirowa Himal (6612m).
- The trip starts from flying to Nepalgunj from Kathmandu followed by a flight to Juphal, which is the starting point of the trek.
- Then the trekking trail ascends and descends through a densely forested path filled with oaks, pines, and fir trees with a view of several waterfalls along the way and also passes through several picturesque traditional villages like Dunai, Chhepka, Jharana Hotel, and Shyanta along with the view of a magnificent 330m high waterfall and various monasteries on the way and surrounding the lake.
- The area is also equally rich in wildlife which gives trekkers an opportunity to get sight of some endangered species like musk deer, snow leopard, blue sheep, Tibetan sheep and Himalayan tahr.
- This relatively easy trek which involves no high passes and trail with winds through Himalayan forests and traditional Tibetan villages.
- Day 1 : Depart from Kathmandu for Musikot, Rukum by bus/flight
- Day 2 : Musikot to Aathbiskot/Radi by Jeep
- Day 3 : Aathbiskot - Khagenkot - Tallu - Tribeni - Khadang by Jeep
- Day 4 : Khadang - Tripurakot - Supani - Suligad - Kagani Village (9 hours of walking )
- Day 5 : Kagani - Sangta - Chhepka - Raichi - Jharana Hotel (10 hours of walking)
- Day 6 : Jharana Hotel - Ringmo - Shey Phoksundo (4 hours of walking)
- Day 7 : Shey Phoksundo to Chhepka (10 hours of walking)
- Day 8 : Chhepka - Sangta - Kagani - Suligad - Dunai - Juphal (5 hours of walking)
- Day 9 : Juphal to Nepalgunj
- Day 10 : Back to Kathmandu/ Final Departure