TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- The Arun valley, Salpa Pass with maximum height of 3800 meters located between the Sagarmatha and Makalu-Barun National Parks, provides surreal views of both Mt Everest and Mount Makalu and hundreds of other mountains very closely.
- Culturally, this trek is very interesting which moves from Sherpa through to Rai villages, then down to Chhetri and Brahmin villages which also accommodate travellers in their home stays operated by the locals and is also famous for its Tungba - a Sherpa local made alcoholic drink with varieties of traditional food..
- This trek begins from Tumlingtar followed by the Arun River until the trail turn into the Irkhu Khola valley, which is also renowned for its natural paper products.
- This trekking trail is known as an ancient trade route used by local people to transport agricultural products to Namche Bazaar and Tibet across Nangpa-La and also leading to the holy lake Salpa Pokhari and another pass called the Surkie La.
- Day 1 : Arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 2 : Fly to Tumlingtar (1041 m)
- Day 3 : Trek to Majuwdanda (800 m) / Trekking time 5 hours
- Day 4 : Trek to Salpa Phedi (1530 m) / Trekking time 8 hours
- Day 5 : Trek to Sanam (2834 m) via Salpa Pass (elev. 3349 m) / Trekking time 8 hours
- Day 6 : Trek to Khiraule (2535 m) / Trekking time 8 hours
- Day 7 : Trek to Sibuche (2800m) via Surke La / Charakot Pass (3070 m) / Trekking time 7 hours
- Day 8 : Trek to Paiya (2767 m) via arkung La or Chaduk La (3161 m) and Kari La(3059 m) / Trekking time 7 hours
- Day 9 : Trek to Lukla (2840 m) / Trekking time 4 hours
- Day 10 : Fly to Kathmandu
- Day 11 : Final Departure