TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- Mahendra Cave is a cave located near Pokhara, Kaski district, close to the Seti River, is the large limestone cave.
- It is a rare example of a cave system in Nepal containing stalagmites and stalactites.
- The cave attracts thousands of tourists every year.
- A statue of Hindu lord Shiva can be found inside the cave.
- The cave gets its name from former King, Mahendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev.
- It is located in the city of Pokhara in the western region of Nepal.
- It is about 1100 metres above sea level.
- It has formed in young (Pleistocene) limestone which is overlaid by conglomerates.
- The cave can be accessed by visitors from the Pokhara Airport within 30 minutes by taxi, one hour by public buses and two hours by foot.
- From the Prithvi Buspark, it is ten minutes shorter than from the airport via public vehicles.