TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- Panch Pokhari, 4100m high at the base of Jungal Himal is full of pristine mountain views, rich culture and genuine adventure and offers a combination of rich cultural heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity as trekked to a group of 5 high altitude holy lakes on a single ground, sacred to both Buddhist and Hindu religion.
- The trip begins through a five hours bus travel to Chautara, northeast of Kathmandu towards the Tibetan border through a mixture of beautiful mountain scenery and the terraced fields and characteristic houses of rural villages from different ethnic groups which leads to Panch pokhari.
- The trek offers the trekkers with the tranquil eternity of himalayan ranges including Jugal, Langtang, Kanchenjunga, Makalu, Rolwaling, Dorje Lakpa, Phurbi Chhyachu, Madiya, Gauri Shankar and Langtang as it goes through the beautiful and traditional village of the ethnic Tamang and Sherpa community.
- The trek also includes different significant valleys, gorges, waterfalls and ancient caves on the trail which requires the trekkers to have a good physical condition.
- Day 01 : Drive from Kathmandu [1350m] to Chautara [1450m]
- Day 02 : Trek to Sano Okhareni [1965m]
- Day 03 : Trek to Kami Kharka [2810m]
- Day 04 : Trek to Pauwa Bas [3000m]
- Day 05 : Trek to Hille Bhanjyang [3400m]
- Day 06 : Trek to Narsim Pati [3700m]
- Day 07 : Trek to Panchpokhari [4100m]
- Day 08 : Trek to Panchpokhari top, trek to Tupi Danda [2320m]
- Day 09 : Trek to Dhap [1200m]
- Day 10 : Rest day to explore the culture
- Day 11 : Trek to Melamchi [800m]
- Day 12 : Drive from Melamchi to Kathmandu