TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- The International Mountain Museum is a museum located in Pokhara, Nepal.
- More than seventy thousand domestic and international tourists visit International Mountain Museum (IMM) every year.
- IMM records, documents and exhibits the past and present developments related to mountain and mountaineering around the world.
- The museum contains three main exhibition halls: Hall of Great Himalayas, Hall of Fame and Hall of World Mountains.
- Inside the museum, there are exhibits on famous peaks, descriptions of famous mountaineers, the culture and lifestyle of mountain people, flora and fauna including geology, in an attempt to represent the traditional culture and values of the Nepalese people.