TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- Illam, located in the hilly region of Mechi district, is a quiet hill town famous for beautiful landscapes and tea production all over the world.
- Antu Danda, a beautiful hill located on the lap of Mount Kanchenjunga, giving panoramic views of hills, mountains, sunrise and sunsets along with the company of tea gardens and lush forests on your way.
- Mai Pokhari, a pristine star-shaped pond with nice corners, which fulfills various travel needs such as for botanical research, recreation, and religious pilgrimage.
- Vast tree plantation areas and dense forests of rhododendron, medicinal plants, bird species and rare animals like red panda and musk deer.
- Arrival in Kathmandu
- Shopping in Thamel
- Drive from Kathmandu to Illam
- Visit Antu Danda
- Visit Mai Pokhari
- Day-4: Explore tea plantation areas
- Day-5: Trek to Chhintapu
- Day-6: Visit Devisthan, a renowned religious place in Eastern Nepal
- Day-7: Drive to Kathmandu