TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- Guhyeshwari Temple, also spelled Guheswari or Guhjeshwari, is one of the revered holy temples in Kathmandu, Nepal. This temple is dedicated to Guhyeshwari or Adi Shakti.
- The temple is also a Shakti Peetha and is about 1 km east of Pashupatinath Temple and is located near the banks of the Bagmati River.
- It is said that this temple is the Shakti chair of Pashupatinath Temple.
- It is an important pilgrimage destination for Hindus and especially for Tantric worshipers.
- King Pratap Malla built this temple in the 17th century.
- The goddess is also called Guhyekali.
- It is believed that a body part of Sati Devi (wife of Lord Shiva) fell after her death at the very place where the temple is now located.
- It is an important pilgrimage destination for the Hindus as well as the Buddhists.