TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- Dudha Kunda Trek is one of the unique trekking routes situated at 4600 meters above sea level, through several villages and also known as the camping trekking destination of Solukhumbu District, which is located right at the base of Numbur Himal (6,958m), locally named Shorong Yul Lha “the protector of Khumbu region” .
- This distant isolated land has highlights including panoramic view of mountains along with Mt. Everest, beautiful monasteries, pine, rhododendron and magnolia forests, warm and friendly local Sherpa community and variety of wildlife observation which included, Mountain Thars, Bear, Leopard, Jackal and Pheasant.
- The trek undertakes a beautiful trail through several Sherpa, Magar, and Tamang ethnic farming villages such as Kerung, Takshindu, Ang Pang and Junbensi and several famous monasteries like Chiwong, Thupten Choling and Takshindu along the way.
- The trip starts with a domestic flight from Kathmandu to Phaplu and trek to reach Ringmo and further continues along Beni, finally reaching Dudh Kunda valley.
- Day 01 : Arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 02 : City tour of Kathmandu. Visiting historical and cultural sites of Kathmandu
- Day 03 : Fly to Phaplu and trek to Chayalsa / overnight at tented camp
- Day 04 : Trek to Kaku / overnight tented camp
- Day 05 : Trek to Khastap / overnight tented camp
- Day 06 : Trek to Trek to Nunthala / overnight tented camp
- Day 07 : Trek to Sarkari Pati / overnight tented camp
- Day 08 : Trek to Beni / overnight tented camp
- Day 09 : Trek to Dudh Kunda / overnight tented camp
- Day 10 : Trek to Taksindu Pass / overnight tented camp
- Day 11 : Trek to Phaplu / overnight tented camp
- Day 12 : Fly back to Kathmandu / overnight at hotel
- Day 13 : Final Departure