TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- The Bindhyabasini temple is located near Bagar, in Pokhara, Nepal.
- Legend relates this temple to the famous temple of Bindhyabasini in Bindhyachal in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- It is believed that King Siddhi Narayan Shah of Kaski brought the deity to Pokhara before Nepal’s unification.
- It lies at 3,000 ft above from the sea level.
- It is Hindu based religion temple built in a Pagoda style.
- The temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga also known as Shakti or Kali and many manifestations.