TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- Begnas Lake is a freshwater lake in Pokhara Lekhnath Metropolis of Kaski district of Nepal.
- It is located in the south-east of the Pokhara Valley.
- The lake is the third largest lake of Nepal and second largest, after Phewa lake, among the eight lakes in Pokhara Valley.
- Water level in the lake fluctuates seasonally due to rain, and utilization for irrigation.
- The water level is regulated through a dam constructed in 1988 on the western outlet stream, Khudi Khola.
- Begnas Lake area with a number of resorts is a popular destination for tourists visiting Pokhara.