TMM Nepal is a custom holiday package development platform. Add all items you are interested in the cart by clicking 'Add to Cart' and submit. We will get back to you with a customized holiday package quotation consisting of just the things you are interested in.
- Bat Cave, which is also known as the natural habitat of bats, is also worth of visiting, and it is located a ten-minute walk away from Mahendra Cave.
- Bat cave is 150 m long and 25 ft. high.
- The main entrance of this cave is quite narrow but the inner part is wide enough.
- The main specialty of this cave is that there are more than 15 thousand bats of different species.
- Images of elephant tusks, gods, and goddesses can be observed in the inner walls of the cave.