Once you sign up as an Agent, you will have access to all resources that you would need to be a Virtual Travel Agent. You will be able to earn money and at the same time contribute to Nepal’s Tourism Industry.
Below is the work flow mechanism for an Agent:
- Agent creates his/her agent account with TMM Nepal for free.
- Agent talks to his/her potential clients and collects their requirements and interest.
- Agent submits the list of his/her clients’ interest to TMM Nepal.
- After receiving the request from the agent, TMM Nepal forwards the request to the service providers.
- Service providers come back with a customized package based on the agent’s submitted list.
- TMM Nepal forwards all received quotations from the service providers to the agent.
- Agent discusses the received quotations with his/her clients.
- Agent can request for changes to the quotation if needed. If changes are needed, agent sends it back to TMM Nepal; TMM Nepal forwards the request for changes to the service provider.
- Once the agent’s client is satisfied with the quotation, the agent generates a link to the finalized custom package quotation.
- The agent forwards the link to his/her clients.
- The client clicks on the link and creates an account with TMM Nepal and accepts the quotation.
- TMM Nepal will contact the client or the agent offline to process the payment and make necessary preparation for the trip.
- Once the payment is made, loyalty points based on the size of the transaction is added to the agent’s account.
- After a certain threshold is reached, the loyalty points will be converted to cash and the payment is made to the agent.